Wednesday, January 2, 2008

What It Means To Become A Energy Worker

I teach Reiki, I feel it is part of my Sacred Path on this earth as a Light Being... part of being a Reiki Master who teaches is too hear people exclaim, "That's so cool! I heard about that. I've often thought about taking a class..."


But that is as far as it goes...

I've stopped asking why because as the years have passed I've learned to be patient and sometimes it takes people time to discover that Reiki is part of their own journey...that they've bumped into me to merely reawaken the idea that was there...kind of like watering a seed...


Part of my path is teaching many Level I or II, only to have that original seed go dormant...

Again, I've stopped asking why because each one of us evolves at a pace that we are able to process...


My path includes being a teacher but mostly, my path has been one of learning patience and perserverence. When I teach, I talk alot about finding one's own Sacredness and embracing that journey... but what does that mean?


I don't have all of the answers, however I do know that we are all on a sacred path and that true path can only be realized through our inner connection to the Creator. That our true God/Goddess connection lies within our soul and finding the answers is as easy as asking ourself (our soul) the question.


Really.
It is that simple.


The problem is NOISE...

.... and DISTRACTIONS....

(and excuses)


When really, we should be seeking silence, calm, and openness to change...


Becoming a Light Being, an Energy Worker, and acceptting the responsibility of our sacredness means that we will change...because our soul will demand it.


Are you ready to embrace your Sacred Path?


No comments: