Friday, January 4, 2008

A Day That Needed Reiki...

My phone doesn't usually ring before 10a.m., most of my friends know that I'm just not a morning person...writing until 3am has that effect on me... so when my phone rang at 6am... I knew it wasn't a good thing...


So, it turns out that middle daughter went to the ER with the stomach/intestinal bug that seems to be hitting everyone ... (My youngest and oldest also had it but no Dr. visits were required) ...

I realized belatedly that I have been sending Reiki to my grandchildren, myself, and my husband with the intent of keeping us from getting this dreaded scourge and thus far we haven't ... it seems now that I should have been sending Reiki to all of my children who have been ill to keep them from getting worse as my middle daughter obviously has ...

And so Reiki has now been sent ...
if a little late.

No comments: