Monday, January 7, 2008

Goal Setting

I found this picture on the web...coincidentally, today while taking a walk I was thinking about Goal Setting for 2008...not that I wanted to be thinking about such heavy subject matter in the midst of the glorious day we were having (70 degrees in Ohio in January...amazing...but it isn't Global Warming...just ask any politician)...

No, my thoughts were turned to goal setting by the manager of my day job...I have a Goal Setting meeting set for Thurs at 10am...

The problem is that I have absolutely zero interest in goal setting for my day job and 110 percent interest in pursuing my other loves...Reiki and Writing...

So, to come upon this little tidbit of wisdom was an affirmation that I am on the right track...I just need to be patient...and light an intention candle.

No comments: