Sunday, January 6, 2008

Quote Collector

Once I might have said I was religious...because I pray...a lot. But now that I know the difference between being religious and being spiritual, I prefer to say that I am spiritual. So when I tell someone that I will pray for them...or I will light a candle for them...usually what I mean is...that I will be sending them a Reiki healing...

A lot of times they take it to mean that I am going to mass and that I am Catholic...
This usually leads to a discussion about Reiki.

so, I'm not Catholic ...
Now that we have that cleared up, I will share with you another one of my collected quotes...another one by Mother Theresa:

"Never give up helping others. We can do no great things; only small things with great love. Do not wait for leaders; do it alone, person to person."

No comments: