Wednesday, December 19, 2007

My Inaugural Post...

I have been telling my students for years that I am going to start a website...but recently, I'm drawn more and more to interaction...and so my website for the classes and services I offer will be this blog.

If you have managed t find me in this early stage of development, I hope you will return often because I have much to share; however, I believe that we all have something to contribute... and so that includes everyone...students, past and present, and readers, from near and far.I love the strangely intimate relationships that happen online and count myself extraordinarily lucky to have met people globally whom I would have never had the chance to meet prior to the technological generation we live in...and isn't it interesting that some of the people closest to my heart do not even live on the same continent, nor have we even met...

Reiki has brought into my life a true understanding and appreciation for all of the principles that I was taught as a child...Unconditional Love, Gratitude, Creation, Karma...Forgiveness. I do not know where I would have turned if not to the internal strength my father helped me to develop through his many stories, lessons, meditations, chants, and prayers as I journeyed through decades of turmoil, trauma, and tragedies...many harsh life lessons that have brought me full circle, placing me solidly on the Sacred Path that I now follow...

I offer many classes which include Reiki I, Reiki II, and Master Level Reiki, but the greater adventure begins after the first attunement when you start to gain an understanding of the Universal Energy that is in and all around each of us...

Use this blog to ask questions about Reiki...or to find out more about others pursuing a life richer because of Reiki...

I won't promise that every blog entry will be filled with enlightened insights...or even pretty zen moments...because although we're all sacred, we're also human, a combination of lightness and darkness...

I do promise to try to not be overly boring...
For each blog entry and each reader, commenter, and contributor, I will be filled with Gratitude. So please, comment...share your thoughts and own insights into what the reiki Lifestyle means to you.

If you find yourself nearby, I live in a small town between Dayton and Cincinnati, convenient to I-75...and if you would like to inquire about classes, would like a personalized Reiki session, or just have questions about Reiki ... feel free to email me at ReikiDojo@gmail.com.

No comments: