Sunday, December 23, 2007

Fill Your Mind With Positive Thoughts

Every morning should be greeted with the Reiki Precepts once you choose to follow a Reiki Lifestyle:

Just for today I will give thanks for my many blessings.
Just for today I will not worry.
Just for today I will not be angry.
Just for today I will do my work honestly.
Just for today I will be kind to my neighbor and every living thing.

But is that enough?

For me, I love positive affirmations...and I consider myself to be a quote collector...memorizing random quotes that make me feel good on the inside and thoughts that I can share with others when they are experiencing "bad days". Here are a few of my favorites in addition to the ones that have already found a permanent place on this page...

"Just for Today, I will know that I am moving in the direction that is best for me. I will follow my own path and not question where it will lead. I will have complete faith the path I follow will lead me to where I am to go. I will thank my higher power for the wisdom and insight to show me this path and the ability to follow this path without fear. Today and every day, I am grateful!" --Robin Wallace (as found at Positive Affirmations)

"Happiness is a butterfly, which, when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you." --Nathaniel Hawthorne

"My role in the Universe is important." --author unknown

No comments: