Sunday, December 15, 2013

Reiki Crystal Power Grids

Ive been creating personal reiki crystal power grids since I was first attuned to and became a reiki master. Typically, fourteen crystals are used but I've used as many as fidty-six! I'm an overachiever lol Once charged with Reiki energy they will continuously send Reiki in the direction its been directed to go. Its a great option for sending healing energy and/or protection to myself and others... even long distance. There have even been World Healing Grids created by myself and others as part of a joint effort! I'll be teaching a class in January for anyone interested in learning (who has already completed a beginner session from either myself or others as long as you have a certification of completion! For more information email me. reikidojo at gmail

No comments: